Checkpoint Media have been commissioned by YDAS to produce a series of Choose Your Own Adventure style videos to promote the message of what it is to be web wise. In a series of interlinking videos we will use humour and effects to take the viewer across eight key topics as outlined by YDAS:
1) Strangers online could be anybody. Don’t share your personal info.
2) Your audience is wider than you think.
3) The net never forgets. What you post online could be there forever.
4) Check your privacy settings monthly to make sure they haven’t changed.
5) When people online make you feel uncomfortable, Tell someone.
6) It’s better not to share sexual images of yourself and others.
7) Make sure your mobile phone & other technology is secure.
8) Not everyone online is honest. Be on the lookout for scams.
At the end of each video the viewer is faced with a decision that will lead them to a video covering another topic or one that depicts character 1’s death.
Unenthusiastic, quick witted and very critical of the ghost character.
In the story, ‘the ghost of clever internet use’ takes character 1 through a series of lessons. The ghost has no special powers and is continually down on his luck. Character 1 is reluctant to follow the lessons and undermines the ghost at every opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
We need to cast a young person, preferably with an apparent disability, who has some acting ability. The dialog will be scripted but we would like to cast someone who can be confident in front of camera and comfortable with improvisation.
For more information email or call Jarrod at email@example.com